Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Sunday, 24th September 2006


The seminar began today. I think that around 100 people attended. They were all leaders. They came from ten churches mostly in the city. During the morning service, I spoke about "RESTORING THE GLORY". I encouraged the people to concentrate themselves by applying the blood of Jesus to their lives. People forgave and received forgiveness. The meetings were very moving.
In the afternoon, I continued to preach about consecration, encouraging the people to receive the baptism in the Holy Spirit. The results were similar to the morning. There was a real move of the Spirit, I think the people had a little difficulty cooperating with the Spirit.
More invitations are coming in to come and do some more similar seminars.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger