Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Monday, 25th September 2006


I had just got to sleep, when the power cut ended! The lights in my room came on and the fan started turning and squeeching. I just got to sleep again and it started raining. And does it rain here!
My room’s roof was made of corrugated iron. The rain thundered down on it.
I was awake this morning at 6am, but it wasn’t until 7,45 that I was able to get into the bathroom (outhouse).

More people came to the seminar today. They counted 140.
Many testified to having received the baptism in the Spirit. We started by having questions and answers. I was amazed at the number of questioned and issues that were of interest.
I continued teaching about the gifts of the Holy Spirit. In the afternoon I taught about the importance of giving away what we receive from God.(Elisha`s bones).
We finished off with prophecy and blessing.
Everyone was happy and wanted to know when I am coming back.

Back at my room, I had an encounter with the mouse (or perhaps mice) that are sharing my room with me. The mouse ran up the wall! I wouldn’t have believed it if I hadn’t seen it!
Now is time to pack, as we are leaving for the next place early in the morning.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger