Monday, September 11, 2006

It was my birthday, yesterday!






My birthday came and went. We had a very pleasant day. The sun was shining and we were outside in the garden. We started with a barbeque and had coffee and cake in the afternoon.
I don't know how many guests came. We were quite crowded. But as I said the weather was great and we were outside. The children just spread themselves out and they had a good time too.

In the photo on the left, I'm examining a picture that one of my grandchildren had drawn for me. They are sometimes very difficult to decipher.

Anyway, I'll looking forward to my birthday next year.

Today I am putting in some new creramic tiles in the room where our new heating system will be. I've been working on this now for a two months!

I built a new wall - crooked and put in a new floor, people complain about seasickness when they walk across it. Now I'm putting in the tiles - no doubt these will also be crooked. How cares!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger