Saturday, August 29, 2009

India



From Rajahmundry we travelled on to Chillakallu. It is always a joy to be there. This was my 12th or 13th trip!
Our friends also run a children's home, they have a Bible school, plant churches and have around 120 church in their New Hope Ministries.



Before the pastors' conference started, we spent time visiting in the villages. On two evenings I spoke at a mini-crusade in a village. On both nights around 500 people attended. We also attended the engagement of a couple and I preached at the celebration with around 2 minutes notice!



I think we had around 120 pastors at this conference, which also lasted for three days. I also took the subject of 1 Thessalonians. I was so amazed and impressed that God was obviously doing much more than I could preach. He also confirmed his word with healings and prophecies.
The pastors were very encouraged and so was I!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger